Date: 23 & 24 May 2015
Venue: Serpentine Pony Club grounds
Entries Close: 16 April 2015
All enquiries to: email@example.com
Program: includes Conditions of Entry, Rules, List of Classes & Entry Form click here
Judges: Andrea Riedel Carrison (SA) and Tanya Chapman (SA)
Feature Class – “Off the Track Qualifier” to be held Sunday, during the lunch break with a separate judge; entry form included in the above program.
NO MEASURING IS AVAILABLE AT THIS SHOW
Measuring is scheduled for 25 April at the SHC WA Junior Showcase – Magenup Equestrian Centre, Wandi and 17 May at the Perth Horse & Pony Club grounds.
Please make sure you meet the entry requirements as those without a current SHC Height Certificate will not be permitted to start in the competition.
2015 SHC Classic (Qualifier for Grand Nationals 2016)
Qualifying Requirements: No qualifying points or attendances are required to enter this show.
Eligibility and conditions of entry: Please read the program and rules – the onus is on the owner / exhibitor / representative and rider to make sure that they and their horse / pony are eligible to compete in this event.
Entry is open to SHC Members and NSH Registered Horses
2015 Saddles Plus Debutante classes are open to SHC WA members only.
Eligibility: The horse / pony must not have competed under saddle in any discipline (racing excepted), either official or unofficial prior to the commencement of the qualifying period, that is, 11 April 2014. “Competing under saddle” includes participation at Dressage Training Days and Dressage competition and any other competition (including closed gymkhanas). Participation at Adult Riders and Pony Club Rally Days is not considered as having competed under saddle.
Qualifying Requirements: Horse / pony is required to have attended two official show fixtures run by the SHC WA or a SHC affiliate club within the qualifying period.
Qualifying Period: 11 April 2014 – 16 April 2015
Entry is open to SHC WA Members and NSH Registered Horses
SHC WA is proud to present a Rider Clinic open to ALL members with Mr Paul Austin from Queensland.
Please note Friday's clinic will only be available to those horses and riders NOT entered in the Western Stars Junior Showcase on Saturday 25 April - clinic slots will be available to those riders as a priority at the Sunday Clinic.
Cost is $70 per lesson for 50 mins with two riders per lesson.
Further information and an application form are available here.
For all enquiries please contact Vicki Chester on 0428 461 216.
Qualifying Conditions for Show Horse Classes at the 2015 IGA Perth Royal Show.
- Horses/ponies must hold a current Show Horse performance card.
- Points gained prior to the date of validation of a performance card will not be recognised. This includes any point/points gained at an Agricultural Show.
- Exhibitors wishing to enter their horses/ponies in Hack Classes at the 2015 IGA Perth Royal Show must complete the Performance Sheet with details of their performances gained at qualifying fixtures. Details must include fixture, date, class details, place, Judge and points.
- To qualify for the 2015 IGA Perth Royal Show a horse/pony must have accumulated at least 15 points, competing singly from 10 July 2014 to 8 July 2015 at approved qualifying fixtures.
- At least 1 of the 15 points must be gained at a RAS of WA affiliated Agricultural Show. Places in Novice or Maiden Hacks events at Agricultural Shows ill count as an Agricultural Point.
- The points gained must include two wins under two different judges, in Lady’s Gent’s, Girl’s, Boy’s Height or Weight classes.
SHC WA would like to invite all members to meet and chat with Paul Austin.
Come and take part in this informal evening of discussion and enjoy a sausage sizzle and drink.
Full details are included in the flyer click here
Date: Saturday 25th April 2015
Time: 6:30pm onward
Place: Magenup Equestrian Centre, DeHaer Road, Wandi
RSVP and all enquiries to Vicki Chester on 0428 461 216
2015 Show Fixtures - click here
This fixtures list is produced by SHC WA on information provided by the RAS and Clubs.
Clubs need to contact the RAS if they wish to change (or add) show date/s that are approved as a Perth Royal qualifier. Clubs should also notifiy SHC WA so the calendar can be updated.
The calendar and Fixtures List are only updated periodically when changes are notified to us.